important information links
What do the Voldhar Scores Mean?
- Strong desire to be pack leader and is not shy about bucking for a promotion
- Should only be placed into an experienced home where the dog will be trained and worked with on a regular basis
- Also has leadership aspirations
- Has lots of self-confidence
- Should not be placed into an inexperienced home
- Needs strict schedule, lots of exercise.
- Has the potential to be a great show dog with someone who understands dog behavior
- Can be a high-energy dog and may need lots of exercise
- Good with people and other animals
- Can be a bit of a handful to live with
- Needs training, does very well at it and learns quickly
- Great dog for second time owner.
- Best choice for the first time owner.
- Easy to train, and rather quiet.
- Easy to train
- Runs away when scared
- Often afraid of loud noises and thunder storms.
- Doesn’t care if he is trained
- A great guard dog for gas stations!